"L stands for little": dedicated to every girl who has ever said, "I'm starting Monday"!

Learning to love & take care of the body we have!

Monday, November 10, 2008

The Journey Begins

I created this blog as a chance for me to start a new outlook on food, exercise and health and share my journey with women struggling with theses issues.  I have always been very active in sports and recreational activities.  I am a former college athlete, marathon runner, and triathlete.  Exercising has never been a problem for me.  My nutrition, however, has.  I have always eaten healthy, but in excess or found my self bingeing on "forbidden foods".  My new philosophy is that there are no bad foods, just unhealthy portion sizes.  I am not a registered dietician, but I do have a  B.S. in Exercise Science and a M.S. in Physician Assistant Sciences.  I am currently working as a PA and love the medical field and the opportunities it has given me.   Follow me as I embark on a journey to change my body, mind, and spirit and learn to love the body God gave me.  

No comments: